If you are looking for an individual piece created just for you for a wedding , Ascot or for your own needs I can work through the design process with you, we can produce a design for you to approve and colour match if necessary. Call me to make an appointment to discuss and try samples at my home in Winchester and I can send you design images and swatches of fabric such as felts or straws for you to approve and email you photos of the design process, to work with you and make sure the piece is exactly what you are looking for. If you are not available to visit me we can email and have zoom consultations if more convenient for you.
The Bespoke Ordering Process
1. Call me to make an appointment to visit me in Winchester or browse styles and order online. You can bring your outfit and any accessories if you already have them for us to coordinate colours and style.
2. I will provide you with a quote for your design and a deposit of 30% is taken at the time of order.
3. I will send you photos of your design as it is being made for you to approve.
4. Come back for a fitting to try your new design and make any changes necessary.
5. Your design will be completed 3-4 weeks after the order is taken.
If you have a wedding to attend it is best to order well in advance so you are confident every style will be available to you. I try to have your hat ready well before the wedding date if possilble.
Do you prefer to order a bespoke piece online?
If you are not able to visit me in Winchester, you can email me your preferences and I can send you style options and colour swatches before the piece is made. During the making process I will send you photos of piece to check you are happy with the style before it is finished. We can also have meetings on Zoom to discuss your design.
Fitting Hats for different hair styles
Hats and Headpieces can be attached to your head in many different ways, so be confident that whatever your hairstyle the piece can be adapted to fit securely using combs, grips , hairbands or an elastic under the hair can be dyed to match your hair colour so that it is invisible.