Having a head piece made is not an every day experience so when you have a hat or headpiece designed for you there is a design and making process with several stages to make sure you are happy with your final piece explained here:
Terms and Conditions for Bespoke hats
1. Meet with Margo for your first design appointment to discuss your requirements, if this is helpful to the design please bring your dress or outfit and any other accessories which you would like to match or incorporate into the design. You can try samples of different shapes but as we are not a shop we do not have ready made hats to buy during that time.
2. You will be sent a quote, description and drawing of a design/fabric and colour samples which you can approve or change. £25.00 (deducted from price of hat if purchased) The quote includes the first and final fittings price.
3. If you accept the design Margo will go ahead and make the shape for you to come back and try on.
4.Come back for a first Fitting to decide on exact trimmings and to make any changes (included in price).
5. Photos are sent to you for you to approve before the trimmings are fixed.
5. Any further fittings charged at £15.00 and cost of any extra materials/labour.
6. Final Fitting to try on your finished piece and pay balance.
This process should take 3-4 weeks but can take longer depending on changes made and availability of materials and time for fittings.